Monday, April 09, 2007


Flash Backs!!!


They drive me nuts!!! I can't wait to get back... to Deutschland that is. I can't wait to show Landon where his family is from and how beautiful the German Alps are. What fun! I know this is a random thought but I was scanning through some old photos from when we lived in STL and I started getting sentimental, not to mention missing the airline miles, ca-ching$!


Life in Lexington is well, but I always want more........ I just can't be content according to Christina!
Anyway, who is that stud by the Maibaum? Hmmm........
JEP

2 comments:

Jessica said...

No one seems to know when the first Perkins arrived off the boat and from whence they hailed. We've been here so long that we Perkins' have become a melting pot ourselves! You'll have to take Landon on a world-tour for him to see where his family is from!

Jonathan, Christina, Landon, Jack and Addie. said...

I hear you... we are officially MUTTS!!!!!!!!!!